We’ve all been through a lot the last few months, and we’re all ready for some fun.
Just like Dad, though, we’ve got a few rules to keep everyone safe.
- IF YOU ARE SICK DO NOT VISIT THE TAPROOM.
- Any guests exhibiting potential cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms will be asked to leave immediately.
- Guests will be only be allowed in the taproom or on the patio when there is a seat available.
- All guests will be required to wear a mask/face covering at all times when they are not seated. This includes children over the age of two, who must remain seated with their parents at all times. Face coverings must cover both the mouth and nose.
- Guests who do not have a mask with them are welcome to buy a mask from us for $1.00.
- If a guest cannot wear a mask for health reasons, they are welcome to pick up beer to-go.
- Guests may only leave their seat to use the restroom or leave the taproom. Unfortunately, this does mean that all children, no matter their age, must remain seated with their parents at all times.
- We will have single-use paper menus, but we encourage all guests to download the Pigeon Hill app for iOS or Android for a current taplist and beer descriptions.
- Contactless payment is possible using the Arryved app. We encourage all guests to download the app for iOS or Android in advance of your visit!
- We will not have waiting areas. Guests are encouraged to wait in their vehicles or go for a walk to explore beautiful Downtown Muskegon while waiting for a notification that their table is ready.
- All parties are limited to 10 persons or less.
- Tables are limited to 1.5 hours per visit. If we are not on a wait, we would love to have our guests stick around until someone else needs a chance to enjoy their table.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or service to any person at any time. Michigan’s Liquor Control Code specifically requires us to refuse service or entry to any individuals who are visibly intoxicated.
- To-Go Orders will be available during all open hours at our taproom. Place your to-go orders here.
- We reserve the right to add or change rules at any time in order to ensure the safety of our Pigeon Hill family and all of our patrons. You can read more about our general safety measures here.