- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data collected by this website, by itself or through third parties, may include: Email, Cookie, Usage Data, First Name, Last Name and Phone number.
- The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or collected automatically when using this website.
- Failure to provide certain Personal Data may make it impossible for this website to provide some or all of its services.
- The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this website and declares to have the right to communicate or broadcast them, thus relieving the owners of this website of all responsibility.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the Personal Data collected on this site. We only have access to/collect Personal Data that you voluntarily give us via email, contact form, order form, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this Personal Data to anyone.
- We will use your Personal Data to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your Personal Data with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
- Personal Data is collected for the following purposes: (a) Analytics; (b) Contacting the User; (c) Managing email addresses and sending messages; and (d) Processing online orders.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you. NOTE: All financial information is provided through a secure payment gateway (PayPal Payflow Link) and is never received by or delivered to us.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.